About this course:
Pipe Drafting and Design is a program provides you with design skills coupled with a practical knowledge of processing equipment and project specifications. Pipe Drafting is a step-by-step instruction to walk pipe designers, drafters, and students through the creation of piping arrangement and isometric drawings. It includes instructions for the proper drawing of symbols for fittings, flanges, valves, and mechanical equipment.
· Introduction to Plant Engineering.
· Introduction to Drafting Principles.
· P&ID Fundamentals.
· Creating and Reading P&ID.
· PFD Fundamentals.
· Creating and Reading PFD.
· Principles of Creating Isometric Drawing.
· Inputs required to generate Isometric.
· Tips & tricks of creating Isometrics.
· Extracting MTO.
· Industry practices and Procedures.
· Practicing the concepts in AutoCAD / Microstation.
· Interview Tips & Tricks.
Fresher and Experienced candidates from:
1. Mech. / chemical / Petro-chem. / stream.
2. Those who want a bright Piping career.
3. Persons form Plant Engineering other than Design.
To get trained by Professional, and for latest fees, discounts & course details about the training program and schedule, contact our counselor.